Last Updated: 7 April 2022
If you are a California resident, please also refer to our Privacy Notice for California Residents, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Monogoto Inc., its parent company and its affiliates (“Monogoto”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of its website at the address www.web-stage.monogoto.io (the “Site”) and is committed to the protection of the Personal Information (as defined below) that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit or use our Site.
- YOUR CONSENT
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect two types of information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-Personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, a User’s “click-stream” on the Site, etc.
- The second type of information is information which identifies an individual, or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify you or be otherwise associated with you. The Personal Information that we gather consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by the User or on their behalf. The Personal Information required from the User while filling in the contact forms (including the “Login” feature, the “Support” options or use of the Site’s chat widget) may include the User’s full name, e-mail address, phone number, country, company, job title and ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card Identification Number) and the User may also voluntarily provide other information in free text fields as part of a dedicated message to us.
- METHODS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect information via the following methods:
- We automatically collect information through your use of the Site. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies (like browser cookies and flash cookies) to gather, collect and record certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Site and information about your computer and internet connection (such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type), either independently or through the help of third-party services, as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily and with your consent. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you fill different forms on the Site or contact us in any other way. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
- We use third party software and services to collect information. Third parties may collect and process information such as usage analytics data in order to provide and operate the Site and improve our products and services.
- PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
- When providing you with access to the Site: We collect and process your information in order to (i) provide you access to the Site; (ii) to maintain and improve our Site; (iii) to develop new services and features for our Users; (iv) and to personalize the Site in order for you to get a better user experience.
- Non-Personal Information and Personal Information are collected in order to:
- to provide you with and to operate the Site, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated and/or anonymous data;
- to develop, improve and customize the Site, the experience of other users and the offering available through the Site;
- to be able to contact you for the purpose of providing you with technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints and collect feedback in connection with performance of the Site;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Site;
- to be able to reply to your online queries in connection with performance of the Site;
- to display or send to you marketing and advertising material when you are using the Site, including in accordance with the section titled ‘Direct Marketing’ herein; and
- to comply with any governmental agencies’ legal requests or court orders, or with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
However, please note that, although your Personal Information may be removed from our systems, Monogoto will retain any anonymous information contained therein or any anonymized or aggregated data derived therefrom, and such information will be owned by us and may continue to be used by us for any purpose, including the operation or improvement of our services.
To use the Site, you must be over the age of seventeen (17). Therefore, Monogoto does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of seventeen (17) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that persons under the age of seventeen (17) are not using the Site.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Monogoto’s Site and its User’s Personal Information. Monogoto employs industry-standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information and prevent unauthorized access to or use of any such information. However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
- THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE/SERVICES
- COOKIES & LOCAL STORAGE
Monogoto may use industry-standard technologies, such as “cookies” or similar technologies, which store certain information about you on your computer and allow us to enable the automatic activation or personalization of certain features, thereby making your interactions with us more convenient and efficient. The cookies that we use are created per session and do not include any information about you, other than your session key (which is generally removed at the end of your session). Most browsers will allow you to easily erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your online experience and our ability to provide the Services to your Advisor may be limited or degraded. We do not respond to do-not-track signals.
- WHERE DO WE STORE USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States and, as necessary, in secured cloud storage provided by our third party service provider(s), which may include facilities located outside of the aforementioned location. You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
- JOB CANDIDATES
Monogoto welcomes all qualified candidates (“Candidates”) to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Site or otherwise (including without limitation – Facebook and LinkedIn) by sending us their contact details and resumes (“Candidate Information”). We are committed to keep Candidate Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that we may retain Candidate Information submitted to us even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we may re-consider Candidates for other positions and opportunities at Monogoto; so we may use such Candidate Information as reference for future applications; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their employment or engagement with Monogoto.
If you previously submitted your Candidate Information to Monogoto and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPDATING, OBTAINING A COPY OF, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that information.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (i.e., excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data, in whole or in part, to comply with any applicable rule or regulation, and/or to respond to or defend against legal proceedings.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
- DIRECT MARKETING
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during registration or otherwise volunteered through the Site for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services, the Site and other news which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material about related products and services offered by Monogoto. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Monogoto by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the email.
- CONTACT US